Come as you are, but don't stay as you are. We you to continue to grow in faith and knowledge of the love of God and how it affects your daily life. Besides our weekly worship services, we offer many ways to grow.
Pick one to get started:
- Adult Bible Classes: learn from pastor-led classes on a number of topics (Recordings available if you can't come in person)
- High School Youth Group: Weekly discussion-based Bible classes, monthly activities, annual mission trips, and more!
- Sunday School: Weekly classes for preschool–8th grade
- Small Groups: A growing number of member-led groups that meet throughout the week around the Twin Cities
- A3 (All Ages Activity): A monthly meal, devotion, and activity for all ages
- DiscipleQuest: Mentor-based personal spiritual growth for high school and adults
- Confirmation Classes: Learning the basics of the faith for Grade 6+
- Vacation Bible School: A week of fun and learning the first week of August
- Digging Deeper as a Disciple: An 11-week pastor-led course teaching the basics of the faith. Recommended for adults interested learning more about what Saint James teaches or getting a refresher.
God loves us unconditionally, so we strive to show others that same unconditional love in our personal lives and together. We invite anyone to serve with us.
How will you follow God’s call in your life? Fill out a My Stewardship Interests form, and we’ll help you get plugged in.
Or try one of these:
- Multigenerational Mentoring: Work one-on-one and grow in faith together
- Committees: Help plan and carry out strategies to serve the church, community, and world
- Volunteer to help with Youth, Sunday School, or Vacation Bible School
- TreeHouse: Work with at-risk teens from the community
- DVD & TV Ministry: Record, edit, and distribute our worship services
- Delivered Hope: Help get the help where it will help
- Music Ministry: Use your musical gifts to praise God, communicate God’s love, and enhance our services