The campaign has already begun and goes through April 2nd.
Five reasons to donate to Neighbors this March:
- This annual effort helps raise more than half the food
distributed by food shelves in the state.
- Neighbors food shelf serves more than 500 families each
- An average of 60,000 pounds of food is distributed through
the food shelf each month.
- One in 10 Minnesota families experiences food insecurity.
- 100 percent of the contributions go to hunger relief.
This means your donation to Neighbors, Inc. is about to have a major impact! Almost 3 million visits to food shelves in Minnesota were made for children and seniors. Please help your neighbors in need by donating to Neighbors during this March campaign. Items needed: canned fruit, canned meat, pancake mix, corn, spaghetti, chili, canned soup, applesauce, shampoo, toothpaste, toilet paper and diapers size 5-6.
Blessings and Thank you for your donations. Just bring them to church and they will be delivered to Neighbors!
~ Saint James Care Corps