Come as you are, but don’t stay as you are. We you to continue to grow in faith and knowledge of the love of God and how it affects your daily life. Besides our weekly worship services, we offer many ways to grow.
Pick one to get started:
- Adult Bible Classes: learn from pastor-led classes on a number of topics (Recordings available for weeks when you can’t come in person)
- High School Youth Group: Weekly discussion-based Bible classes and activities, annual mission trips, and more!
- Journey Group: Meet us for lunch, Bible study, and discipleship for men
- Sunday School: Weekly classes for preschool–8th grade
- TreeHouse: Support for at-risk teens
- A3 (All Ages Activity): A monthly meal, devotion, and activity for all ages
- DiscipleQuest: Mentor-based personal spiritual growth for high school and adults
- Confirmation Classes: Learning the basics of the faith for Grade 6+
- Vacation Bible School: A week of fun and learning the first week of August
- Digging Deeper as a Disciple: An 11-week pastor-led course teaching the basics of the faith. Recommended for adults interested learning more about what Saint James teaches or getting a refresher.